In-Person Worship & Live Streaming
Our worship schedule has changed in keeping with the Governor’s guidance to discontinue indoor in-person worship at this time. Since, we are allowed to worship outdoors we will do so. Here are the details.
- We will have an 8:00 AM service outdoors in the area between our two buildings containing “lunch” tables. The area has overhead shades.
- Masks will be required for those over 10 years old.
- Physical distancing will still be in place. Households should gather around a table for seating. We will have individual and dual sets of chairs set up as well for individual people and couples. These chairs will be set up around the perimeter of the assembly area.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and we encourage you to use it as you enter.
- We will set up a simple sound system that will allow us to use a microphone and an acoustic guitar.
- The service will be a blended service which lends itself better to the acoustic guitar.
- We will have Holy Communion at the service each week until we can once again return to our regular schedule of worship.
- Service folders will be provided. You will need to pick up your service folder from a table as you enter the area.
- The restrooms attached to the church/classrooms will be open.
We will live stream a worship service from the sanctuary at 10:15 AM. This is not an in-person service. The video of the service will also be posted online so that you may view it at any time during the week. You can find the link to the upcoming stream below.
- Sunday, August 9 – YouTube | 8:00 AM Folder | 10:15 AM Folder | Connection Card
- Worship Videos – View Our Upcoming and Recent Worship Streams
We greatly appreciate your understanding and patience as we continue our mission and ministry growing forward. Please continue to pray for our nation and our world as we deal with COVID-19 and its impact on us all.
Welcome to Abiding Savior
I’m glad you’re here. We are a Christian church and school. And, I’m excited to invite you on a journey with us that leads to a deeper understanding of your relationship with God, His Church, and His purpose for you. This spring we are launching a new life-experience in our church called Rooted. It is a life changing experience for all who participate. It will help you move beyond superficial relationships experienced in this fractured, often isolating, and phony world to genuine relationships in a group grounded in listening, sometimes challenging, and always loving and caring for one another.
If you’re a non-believer, wondering about faith in God, a new believer, a long time believer, or just looking for genuine connections with other people, then join one of our Rooted groups for a life changing experience. No matter where you are in your journey the Rooted experience will be a catalyst for change in your life.
You are most welcome to experience us apart from the Rooted experience described above. We have the joy of offering three different styles of worship on the weekend. We also have a wonderful preschool through eighth grade Christian school of which I am very proud and take delight in being an active part. We serve our community in various ways including a food pantry, walking alongside and serving local community social services, and mission trips to name a few.
I hope you’ll come and experience help, hope, and home at Abiding Savior.
I look forward to journeying with you,