Why Abiding Savior Lutheran School?
- Christian Faith Development
- Solid academic instruction and preparation for high school and beyond
- Commitment to God’s Word as our guide for God-pleasing lives
- Small class sizes–leads to more individualized attention
- Art, sports, music, electives and STEAM
- 21st Century Technology
- Spanish Classes
- Experienced, trained and qualified teachers committed to ongoing professional development
- Quality before and after school extended care
- Resource specialist on site
- Enrichment teacher on site
- Advance math classes in Junior High
- Organized athletic program
Nationally there are over 191,000 children attending 2,068 Lutheran Schools, Preschool through High School. To see the full statistical report click here.