Tuition & Fees – 2019/2020
|Registration Fee (Per Child)||$450||$500||$500||$650||$650|
Active Member Grant
Active members of Abiding Savior Lutheran Church are eligible for a tuition assistance Grant of the yearly tuition.
- Covers fixed costs such as teaching materials, textbooks, student workbooks, emergency supplies, student insurance, Field Day, Art Masters, and school yearbook
- Full payment – due by June 28, 2019 qualifies for a 3% discount if paying by cash or check
- Choose from several monthly payment plan options, 10 month or 12 month
- 10 month payment plan, 1st payment due in June 2019 and then September 2019 through May 2020
- 12 month payment plan, with the 1st payment in June 2019 and continuing through May 2020
- All tuition payments are made through FACTS Management. They will be automatically deducted from a designated checking account, savings account, debit card or credit card.
- In addition to tuition payments, incidental charges including extended care, and other fees are billed to families during the school year using the FACTS Incidental Billing program – regardless of whether a family has chosen FACTS as the means to tuition payment.
- Monthly tuition and incidental charges invoices and balance reminders will be sent to you via email.
- Monthly tuition payments are due by the 20th of the month.
- Pay by automatic debit through your checking or savings account or by credit card (MasterCard, Discover and Visa). A convenience fee applies to all credit card and debit card payments.
- A fee will be assessed for all late payments and for any dishonored payments.
- If your child’s start date is after September 15, 2019, the annual tuition will be pro-rated based on the number of days your child is actually enrolled in the school and will be divided into equal monthly payments.
- All final tuition payments (including children who start after the first day of school) must be paid by May 20, 2020 and any extended care and incidental charges incurred after that must be made by June 20, 2020.
- FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment will be conducting the financial need analysis for the upcoming 2019/2020 school year. Families applying for financial aid will need to complete an application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grand & Aid Assessment.
- Applicants can apply online on the school’s FACTS website.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 866-441-4637.
- For students enrolling any time after the first day of school, tuition will be pro-rated based on days remaining in the school year. There are no adjustments made on Registration Fees.
- To terminate enrollment, parents must notify the school office in writing. In the event of student withdrawal after registration, all accounts must be paid up to and including the month in which the student is withdrawn. There are no refunds on previously paid tuition installments; this includes payments made in June and August. If the full year was paid in advance, only the equivalent remaining installments are refundable; and if the withdrawal is made prior to the first day of school, June and August payments are non-refundable. There are no refunds of any kind after March 1st of the current school year.
Please email our Admissions Director, Yesi Naber or call 949-830-1461, ext. 2113 if you would like to schedule a tour and receive a registration packet.