When you hear “PTL” … what comes to mind?
Praise the Lord for my many blessings, including the terrific faculty and staff at Abiding Savior Lutheran School?
Or, how about PTL – Parent Teacher League – a great organization that includes every Abiding Savior Lutheran School family and teacher!
The two primary activities of the PTL are:
- Hosting fellowship opportunities for school families and staff, like the Fall & Spring Fellowship Nights, Father-Daughter Dance, Mother-Son event, and staff appreciation luncheons.
- Raising funds for materials, projects, and activities that directly impact our children. The PTL raises thousands of dollars annually through a variety of fundraising activities. In the past, they have sponsored things like Fall Product Sales (wrapping paper, gift items), a Casino Night and Silent Auction, and the Spring Fun-Run. Funds raised support ongoing programs like Art Masters supplies, defray costs of major field trips (Washington D.C., Irvine Ranch, science camps), and help finance significant school improvements and equipment upgrades.
Would you like to be more involved in PTL? There are many ways to help:
- Continue your support through fellowship and fundraising events.
- Join the PTL steering committee – a group of parents who plan and implement PTL programs. The committee meetings on campus during the school year on the first Wednesday of every month at 8:15 AM.
- Join a specific committee or help on an occasional basis, all are welcome!
Want to help? Please contact Delcie Hynes through the school office for more information.
- June 1, 2023 | 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm8th Grade Graduation
- June 2, 2023 | 11:45 am - 12:45 pmLast Day of School Dismissal