What is Scrip?
Scrip is a gift certificate program that offers a variety of gift cards for participating families to purchase. The Scrip or gift certificates are purchased by the Abiding Savior scrip program at a discount and sold to participants at face value. The difference is the profit. This profit is split (50/50) between the school and the family purchasing the Scrip.
The family’s profit is based on purchases between May 1 and April 30. The credit will be applied to the following year’s tuition (even for Preschool!) or to your child’s extended field trip. The tuition credit is reflected on the June statement. If your child is attending an extended field trip (grades 4-8), the Scrip credit will be applied to offset the cost of the trip. After the field trip, any additional Scrip credit will be applied to next year’s tuition. If your child is not returning to Abiding Savior the following year, the entire credit will be donated to Abiding Savior Lutheran School. No cash refunds will be given.
The school or preschool uses the profit for non-budgeted items such as playground equipment, shading for the playground, and computers for the classroom.
Grocery Store Credits
As part of the Scrip program, participating grocery store chains will automatically send payments to the school based on club card usage. Ralphs participate in this program, but families must register their card numbers in order for the school to receive the credit, families do not receive credit for this. Please email Keigh Lee Horn in the school office to receive the information to register your grocery club cards.
How do we get started using Scrip?
We have an option for your family to purchase scrip online! Through Shop with Scrip, you may continue to purchase your scrip online by purchasing escrip with a credit card (processing fees apply) or through your bank account. If you are interested in this option please email Keigh Lee Horn and we will send you the enrollment code to get you started. Your family will continue to receive tuition credits through your purchases!
We do have a limited supply of physical cards on hand in the school office. If you are still interested in the Scrip physical cards, you may drop off your order with payment to the school office in the morning with the Scrip Order form. Download the Scrip order form. If we have the cards in stock, you may pick up your order at pickup time, 3pm.
We accept cash and checks made out to ASLS Scrip.
- October 4, 2022 | 3:15 pm - 4:30 pm7-8 VB practice
- October 5, 2022 | 3:15 pm - 4:30 pm7-8 VB HOME v. REd Hill Lutheran "A"
- October 6, 2022 | 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm7-8 VB AT Zion Lutheran-AnaheimDescription:
leave ASLS at 2:20 pm; return to ASLS at 5:15 pm
- October 7, 2022 | 12:00 am - 11:59 pmCrean Preview Day 8th Grade
- October 7, 2022 | 12:00 am - 11:59 pmMidterm
- October 11, 2022 | 3:15 pm - 4:30 pm7-8 VB practice
- October 12, 2022 | 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm7-8 VB HOME v. Christ Lutheran-Costa Mesa
- October 13, 2022 | 11:45 am - 12:45 pmDismissal-Parent Teacher Conferences
- October 14, 2022 | 12:00 am - 11:59 pmESC Open
- October 14, 2022 | 12:00 am - 11:59 pmNo School-Parent Teacher Conferences