All 6th Graders and new 7th and 8th Graders will need a Chromebook for the 2020-2021 School Year!
Here are the important bullet points for purchasing the Chromebook your child will need for our 1:1 Chromebook program. If your child already has a Chromebook and meets the specifications listed below a new one will not need to be purchased.
- Must be a Chromebook
- Minimum requirements for a new Chromebook:
- Google Play Store Enabled
- Convertible / 2-in-1*
- Stylus (some Chromebooks include one)
- At least 32 GB storage
- May be refurbished
- Must have ear buds / headphones
- You can find deals through Amazon; Target or Best Buy will sometimes have open box sales
- Apps (available as either a Chrome Extension or Google Play App) will be needed throughout the year, which your child’s teacher will inform them of in advance
- Students will be given clear rules on appropriate use during school hours. The Chromebook is an educational tool, not to be used for gaming, chatting or texting.
A Student Chromebook Use Agreement form must be signed by the student and parent / guardian before the student is allowed to use the Chromebook at school.
* A convertible / 2-in-1 is a Chromebook that can fold the screen back 360° against the bottom to resemble a tablet.
- 12/02/2020 | PTL Meeting
- 12/09/2020 | Honor Assembly
- 12/18/2020 | 11:45 Dismissal
- 12/20/2020 | Christmas Break
- 01/03/2021 | Classes Resume
- 01/06/2021 | PTL Meeting
- 01/08/2021 | 11:45 Dismissal
- 01/14/2021 | Midterm