The Abiding Savior Enrichment Program is designed to provide meaningful experiences for our highly-able, creative, and talented students to meet their highest potential. The program is designed to challenge students through multi-dimensional S.T.E.A.M. experiences and activities, while giving them the opportunity to explore their interests and talents in a risk free environment. The activities are performed as individuals or in cooperative learning teams, with an emphasis on improving critical thinking, communication, collaboration and creativity.
The Enrichment Program will provide a differentiated curriculum that enhances self-discovery and independent learning as well as:
- promote risk-taking by providing a non-threatening, non-graded environment
- enhance the understanding and application of knowledge beyond the regular curriculum
- develop critical thinking skills, creative thinking skills and problem solving strategies
- encourage independent decision-making based on logic
- foster effective communication skills through persuasive speaking and writing
- develop independent discovery through self-selected themes and topics
- encourage awareness of local and world problems, as well as promotes social responsibility
Junior High electives provide enriching activities in photography, robotics, coding, cooking, archery and many more.