Lunch2You is pleased to announce that we will be providing, Abiding Savior’s lunch program. We pride ourselves in serving a healthy, balanced meal to the students and the staff.
Lunch2You will be providing a prepaid lunch program to all grades, Monday – Thursday.
operating procedures that we offer.
- Please use our website, Lunch2You.com, to purchase your pre-paid meals. Lunches must be purchased by 6PM Sunday to order lunches for the whole week. See below for daily ordering schedule if you miss the Sunday cutoff time.
- Your school’s code when registering your students is: ASLS. Registration will become available the day after your student receives his/her homeroom teacher. The menu will be online two weeks before school starts.
- The price of your student’s lunch is $4.55 (PreK-2nd), $4.90 (3rd-8th).
- Absences: Must be reported by 8AM, the morning of the absence. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Report Online: Using the report absence feature on “My Account” page for instant credit.
Report over Phone: Call (949) 407-4388. Press 1, then follow instructions mentioned on the automated phone system. Allow two days for credit to be applied to your account.
**We recommend usage of the online feature, credit is instant and fully automated**
- Emergency Lunches: Use only as emergency. NOT TO BE USED DAILY!
Fee: A fee of $1.25 + the price of a lunch is added and charged to the credit card on file.
Policy: In order to receive an emergency lunch, you must register every one of your students under the REGISTER FOR EMERGENCY LUNCH link on your My Account page. A working credit card must be left on file for the feature to work correctly. Please follow the steps on the My Account page, you may remove your student at anytime should they start getting lunches without your permission or abuse the system.
Lunch2You looks forward to providing a healthy, nutritious meal for your child. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 949-407-4388.
Pizza and Pasta Lunch Fridays
In addition to the Lunch2You program, we have Fundraiser Fridays. Our 7th and 8th grade classes are offering Pizza and Pasta Lunches. Use our app to order lunch or look for an order form in your weekly newsletter.
- Pizza Lunch – offered on alternate Fridays of each month by the 8th grade class to raise money for the Washington DC trip in the Spring. Lunch includes pizza, fruit, drink and dessert.
- Pasta Lunch – offered on alternate Fridays of each month by the 7th grade class to raise money for the 8th grade Banquet. Lunch will include pasta, carrots, drink and dessert.